Passenger gets violent, assaults air hostess on board Mumbai-Delhi IndiGo flight
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
An unruly passenger onboard an IndiGo flight from Mumbai allegedly got violent and created ruckus in the aircraft, forcing authorities to handed him over to security officials when the plane landed at the IGI airport here on Wednesday.
The passenger, identified as Mohammed Muslim Sheikh, had boarded the IndiGo flight (6E196) from Mumbai but suddenly got violent and started screaming and shouting and physically assaulted an air hostess onboard, sources said.
He also tried to move forward in the plane but was restrained by the crew and fellow passengers till the aircraft landed at the airport here.
Cabin crew also took security measures to block his access to the front of the aircraft, they said.
In the meantime, the pilot-in-command informed the airport authorities and requested for the security personnel on arrival of the flight.
After the aircraft landed at the IGI airport, the man was deplaned and handed over to the CISF.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy