'Passionate' Shane Warne sorry for T20 bust-up
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Warne claimed 708 Test wickets in a celebrated career but he has also courted controversy, notably when he was fined for accepting money from a bookmaker and when he was sent home from the 2003 World Cup for taking a banned diuretic.
The colourful Warne's woes continued on Tuesday when a Scottish court fined him £500 ($803) in absentia for driving at more than 100 miles (160 kilometres) per hour on a road with a 70 mph limit.
Samuels has been replaced in the Renegades team by England batsman Alex Hales after he top-edged a Lasith Malinga delivery into his face during Sunday's eventful game, suffering a suspected fracture of the eye socket.