Password breach hits Yahoo, GMail
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Elections LIVE 2014: Modi says Rahul, Sonia, Vadra, Priyanka (RSVP) model looted India
Yahoo has said that a file containing approximately 400,000 usernames and passwords to Yahoo and other companies was stolen. A group of hackers posted usernames and passwords for accounts belonging to Yahoo, GMail, AOL, Hotmail, MSN and Verizon among others.