Password breach hits Yahoo, GMail
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Yahoo has said that a file containing approximately 400,000 usernames and passwords to Yahoo and other companies was stolen. A group of hackers posted usernames and passwords for accounts belonging to Yahoo, GMail, AOL, Hotmail, MSN and Verizon among others.