Patna blasts an attempt to disturb communal harmony: Parkash Singh Badal
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday condemned the serial bomb blasts in Patna, saying these seemed aimed at disturbing peace and communal harmony in the country.
Describing the blasts as "a dastardly and inhuman act," he said such acts underlined once again the threat to both internal and external security of the country under the UPA regime
Badal said the possibility of the attacks being aimed at creating a scare to prevent people from attending the rally of BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modhi could not be ruled out.
In a statement, he said the development should serve as a reminder that there was need to exercise caution in public utterances by the leaders.
He said the blasts reflected intelligence failure both at local and national levels.