Patna blasts an attempt to disturb communal harmony: Parkash Singh Badal
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday condemned the serial bomb blasts in Patna, saying these seemed aimed at disturbing peace and communal harmony in the country.
Describing the blasts as "a dastardly and inhuman act," he said such acts underlined once again the threat to both internal and external security of the country under the UPA regime
Badal said the possibility of the attacks being aimed at creating a scare to prevent people from attending the rally of BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modhi could not be ruled out.
In a statement, he said the development should serve as a reminder that there was need to exercise caution in public utterances by the leaders.
He said the blasts reflected intelligence failure both at local and national levels.