PAU home scientists win J N Bose Memorial Award
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
A team of home scientists Dr Priyanka Prasad, Dr Kiran Grover and Dr Jaswinder K Sangha of the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has bagged 'J N Bose Memorial Award' in the field of community nutrition. The award was conferred on the home scientists for their research project called "Obesity and its Associated Risk Factors among Post-menopausal Women". The award was presented during the Golden Jubilee Conference of Indian Dietetic Association, held at National Institute of Nutrition (ICMR), Hyderabad, on December 1. Two PhD scholars Neetu and Monika Chaudhary also won the Best Poster Award during the conference.