PAU training course starts from Feb 4
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
The Department of Processing and Food Engineering of the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) will be organising a training course on "agro-based industries" for rural youth from February 4- 8, 2013. Dr Ashok Kumar, head of Processing and Food Engineering, said during the course, the rural youth would be equipped with the basic knowledge about the processing of agricultural produce and the required machinery. Those interested in getting training can send applications to the head, Department of Processing and Food Engineering, PAU, Ludhiana.