PAU training course starts from Feb 4
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
The Department of Processing and Food Engineering of the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) will be organising a training course on "agro-based industries" for rural youth from February 4- 8, 2013. Dr Ashok Kumar, head of Processing and Food Engineering, said during the course, the rural youth would be equipped with the basic knowledge about the processing of agricultural produce and the required machinery. Those interested in getting training can send applications to the head, Department of Processing and Food Engineering, PAU, Ludhiana.