PAU training course starts from Feb 4
- 3.5 lakh well-off people have given up subsidised LPGs: PM Narendra Modi
- Meghalaya CM compares Rahul Gandhi to Alfred the Great, king who returned to conquer
- Naxals kill 7 of elite force in Sukma
- Across the Aisle: Land acquisition - Nine steps to nirvana
- India's Sons: What does it mean to be a man in India?
The Department of Processing and Food Engineering of the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) will be organising a training course on "agro-based industries" for rural youth from February 4- 8, 2013. Dr Ashok Kumar, head of Processing and Food Engineering, said during the course, the rural youth would be equipped with the basic knowledge about the processing of agricultural produce and the required machinery. Those interested in getting training can send applications to the head, Department of Processing and Food Engineering, PAU, Ludhiana.