PAU training course starts from Feb 4
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
The Department of Processing and Food Engineering of the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) will be organising a training course on "agro-based industries" for rural youth from February 4- 8, 2013. Dr Ashok Kumar, head of Processing and Food Engineering, said during the course, the rural youth would be equipped with the basic knowledge about the processing of agricultural produce and the required machinery. Those interested in getting training can send applications to the head, Department of Processing and Food Engineering, PAU, Ludhiana.