PAU training course starts from Feb 4
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
The Department of Processing and Food Engineering of the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) will be organising a training course on "agro-based industries" for rural youth from February 4- 8, 2013. Dr Ashok Kumar, head of Processing and Food Engineering, said during the course, the rural youth would be equipped with the basic knowledge about the processing of agricultural produce and the required machinery. Those interested in getting training can send applications to the head, Department of Processing and Food Engineering, PAU, Ludhiana.