Paul Walker death: Autopsy of dead body complete, results expected Wednesday
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Authorities are expected to release the results of autopsies on the two bodies recovered from the fiery crash that caused the death of ''Fast & Furious'' actor Paul Walker as well as that of his friend.
Walker's publicist has said the actor was the passenger when Roger Rodas' 2005 Porsche Carrera GT crashed into a light pole and tree, then exploded in flames on Saturday.
The families of both men have provided dental records, which will permit not only formal identification of the bodies, but also official word on whether Walker or Rodas was behind the wheel.
The Los Angeles County coroner's office said it completed autopsies Tuesday, but would not release results of the autopsies and identifications until Wednesday.
Walker starred in all but one of the six ''Fast & Furious'' blockbusters, films that glorified fast cars and dangerous driving.
- ‚ÄėSomeone should remind the CM we‚Äôre also aam aadmi. But they‚Äôve turned us into¬†demons‚Äô
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal in¬†fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence has¬†begun