Paul Walker's movie car triples in price after death
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The selling price of a blue Nissan Skyline Gt-R that late actor Paul Walker drove in 2009's 'Fast & Furious', has risen to a whopping USD 1.4 million.
The car had initially gone on sale for USD 412,000 but now a German car dealer has upped the price to USD 1.4 million, reported Contactmusic.
The 'Fast & Furious' star was involved in a fiery car crash in Valencia, California last month, when the Porsche his business partner Roger Rodas was driving crashed into a tree and burst into flames.