Paul Walker's organs too damaged to be donated
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Actor Paul Walker's organs got so damaged in the fiery crash crash, that they were reportedly are declared unfit for donation.
The 40-year-old actor, who was in the passenger, died alongside his friend, Roger Rodas, when their car crashed on November 30, 2013, in Santa Clarita, California, reported TMZ online.
It has previously been found that Walker died from a combination of traumatic and thermal injuries.
According to a report, the late actor's jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis were fractured by the impact of the crash, due to which they were considered unsuitable for donation.