Paul Walker's organs too damaged to be donated
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi to file nomination papers from Amethi today
Actor Paul Walker's organs got so damaged in the fiery crash crash, that they were reportedly are declared unfit for donation.
The 40-year-old actor, who was in the passenger, died alongside his friend, Roger Rodas, when their car crashed on November 30, 2013, in Santa Clarita, California, reported TMZ online.
It has previously been found that Walker died from a combination of traumatic and thermal injuries.
According to a report, the late actor's jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis were fractured by the impact of the crash, due to which they were considered unsuitable for donation.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit