Pavitra Rishta actor Hiten Tejwani to do film with Akshay Kumar
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Popular TV actor Hiten Tejwani will be seen alongside Bollywood star Akshay Kumar in a movie titled Its Entertainment.
The film marks the debut of writer duo Sajid-Farhad as directors. They had earlier written dialogues for films like Bol Bachchan, Housefull 2, Ready, Golmaal Returns and Golmaal 3.
Hiten is doing a cameo in the film. "It is a small role that I am doing in the film. I am playing a small screen actor. I did the film because of my relation with Ramesh Taurani (producer)," Hiten told PTI.
The actor has started shooting for his role and is quite happy to be a part of the film.
Produced by Ramesh Taurani, the film stars Akshay opposite Himmatwala heroine Tamannaah Bhatia and is scheduled to release in March next year.
Currently, Hiten is playing the role of Manav Deshmukh in Ekta Kapoor's most popular soap Pavitra Rishta. He all hosts crime based show Savdhaan India.
He has also been part of several hit daily soaps like Kutumb and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now