Pay tribute to 23-year old gangrape victim who put up a brave battle for life
- Curfew imposed in north Kashmir's Handwara town after killing of two young men
- Wife of NIA officer, shot dead in Bijnore, succumbs to injuries at Delhi hospital
- Panama Papers: Tax queries go out to all the names revealed
- India to raise prisoner Kirpal Singh's death issue in Pakistan at top level
- Cleared in a murder case, BJP’s new UP face has an old shadow
The 23-year-old victim of the brutal gangrape and assault in Delhi that had triggered an outrage across India died early morning on Saturday in Singapore after putting up a brave battle for life for nearly a fortnight. Let us not forget her.
Come share your prayers here.
- Not just reservations, Dalits also want respect, participation, prosperity and empowerment
- Why the PM’s paeans to Ambedkar ring a little hollow
- For Ambedkar, human dignity mattered more
- Suggestions for public expenditure must also account for opportunity costs
- TV rushes in with some disaster tourism, some sensitive coverage
- The critical bad debt problem calls for deep surgery, not more band aid