Payback consolidates online presence
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Multi-brand loyalty program Payback has consolidated its presence in the online space by creating an online shopping platform wherein the members can shop from various e-commerce players all through one shop, www.payback.in.
This micro-shop has over 40 leading e-commerce shops listed and has more than a hundred thousand products to choose from.
Members can collect points by initiating their online shopping through the website and/or directly at payback's online partner sites.
Currently, Payback online coalition network covers many of everyday shopping categories including travel, entertainment, household, fashion, electronic, sports etc.
MakeMyTrip, BookmyShow, futurebazaar, naaptol, playgroundonlineare some of the players where one can earn and redeem points directly at partner sites.
Explaining the potential behind the move, Vijay Bobba, CMD, Payback India said, "We understood the need to introduce a platform like this that would connect and bringall our online partners to one large coalition. Not only would this add significant value to our members but also help partners acquire new customers from a large member base by using our analytics and marketing platform."