Payback consolidates online presence
- Manish Sisodia announces key ministries of Delhi Cabinet
- Maken hits back at Sheila Dikshit, says result extension of 2013 mandate
- Voter lists in hand, Hindu Mahasabha looks for Christians, Muslims on Valentine’s Day
- Child, nurse, wife on vacation among 9 killed as train derails
- In Baramati, Narendra Modi says Sharad Pawar a 'helpful veteran leader'
Multi-brand loyalty program Payback has consolidated its presence in the online space by creating an online shopping platform wherein the members can shop from various e-commerce players all through one shop, www.payback.in.
This micro-shop has over 40 leading e-commerce shops listed and has more than a hundred thousand products to choose from.
Members can collect points by initiating their online shopping through the website and/or directly at payback's online partner sites.
Currently, Payback online coalition network covers many of everyday shopping categories including travel, entertainment, household, fashion, electronic, sports etc.
MakeMyTrip, BookmyShow, futurebazaar, naaptol, playgroundonlineare some of the players where one can earn and redeem points directly at partner sites.
Explaining the potential behind the move, Vijay Bobba, CMD, Payback India said, "We understood the need to introduce a platform like this that would connect and bringall our online partners to one large coalition. Not only would this add significant value to our members but also help partners acquire new customers from a large member base by using our analytics and marketing platform."