Payback consolidates online presence
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Multi-brand loyalty program Payback has consolidated its presence in the online space by creating an online shopping platform wherein the members can shop from various e-commerce players all through one shop, www.payback.in.
This micro-shop has over 40 leading e-commerce shops listed and has more than a hundred thousand products to choose from.
Members can collect points by initiating their online shopping through the website and/or directly at payback's online partner sites.
Currently, Payback online coalition network covers many of everyday shopping categories including travel, entertainment, household, fashion, electronic, sports etc.
MakeMyTrip, BookmyShow, futurebazaar, naaptol, playgroundonlineare some of the players where one can earn and redeem points directly at partner sites.
Explaining the potential behind the move, Vijay Bobba, CMD, Payback India said, "We understood the need to introduce a platform like this that would connect and bringall our online partners to one large coalition. Not only would this add significant value to our members but also help partners acquire new customers from a large member base by using our analytics and marketing platform."
- Rohit Shekhar biological son of N D Tiwari: HC
- Shazia Ilmi courts controversy, says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
- Alliance led by Sena, BJP will win 35 seats in Maharashtra, says Munde
- Black money: SC raps govt for not sharing info from Germany
- Delhi confidential: Power play
- Advisory unchanged, India to continue screening Haj pilgrims