Payback consolidates online presence
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
Multi-brand loyalty program Payback has consolidated its presence in the online space by creating an online shopping platform wherein the members can shop from various e-commerce players all through one shop, www.payback.in.
This micro-shop has over 40 leading e-commerce shops listed and has more than a hundred thousand products to choose from.
Members can collect points by initiating their online shopping through the website and/or directly at payback's online partner sites.
Currently, Payback online coalition network covers many of everyday shopping categories including travel, entertainment, household, fashion, electronic, sports etc.
MakeMyTrip, BookmyShow, futurebazaar, naaptol, playgroundonlineare some of the players where one can earn and redeem points directly at partner sites.
Explaining the potential behind the move, Vijay Bobba, CMD, Payback India said, "We understood the need to introduce a platform like this that would connect and bringall our online partners to one large coalition. Not only would this add significant value to our members but also help partners acquire new customers from a large member base by using our analytics and marketing platform."
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov