PCB make dope testing mandatory in domestic tourneys
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
It said that under the Supervision of Dr. Sohail Saleem, GM sports medicine department of Pakistan Cricket Board has not only prepared 'Doping Code PCB' in accordance with the rules laid down by WADA, but also a strategic plan for controlling, if any, doping in the country under their domain.