Pearson launches MX Touch, tablet-based education solution
- Facebook Townhall: PM Modi breaks down into tears while talking about his mother
- Google welcomes PM Modi at its headquarters in California
- PM Modi's top 10 quotes from Facebook Townhall
- Manipur Governor Syed Ahmed passes away in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital
- Police order probe after meat found outside 4 temples in Jharkhand
Learning solutions provider Pearson today launched a new tablet-based education solution
for schools in India.
"The MX Touch platform will give a greater number of school children access to more effective personalised and collaborative digital learning with rich digital content, 3D animations, quizzes and videos", a company statement said.
MX Touch is compliant with the school syllabus and comes bundled with tablets at a variety of prices to ensure it is affordable and accessible by the broadest possible cross section of students, it said.
"The product also allows parents to monitor the academic progress of their children more accurately than ever before with easy access to assignments, difficult lessons covered during school hours and archived assessments and tests", the company said.
MX Touch will be available in three versions: MX Touch ActiveTouch, MX Touch DigitALly and MX Touch Ultimate.
MX Touch Ώ ActiveTouch has pedagogically sound, graded digitised textbooks already loaded on the tablet, DigitALly is loaded with DigitALly Student Edition, another edition of Pearson's patented teaching tool while MX Touch Ultimate is a bundled version that includes MX Touch ActiveTouch and MX Touch DigitALly SE, it was stated.