Pearson launches MX Touch, tablet-based education solution
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
Learning solutions provider Pearson today launched a new tablet-based education solution
for schools in India.
"The MX Touch platform will give a greater number of school children access to more effective personalised and collaborative digital learning with rich digital content, 3D animations, quizzes and videos", a company statement said.
MX Touch is compliant with the school syllabus and comes bundled with tablets at a variety of prices to ensure it is affordable and accessible by the broadest possible cross section of students, it said.
"The product also allows parents to monitor the academic progress of their children more accurately than ever before with easy access to assignments, difficult lessons covered during school hours and archived assessments and tests", the company said.
MX Touch will be available in three versions: MX Touch – ActiveTouch, MX Touch – DigitALly and MX Touch – Ultimate.
MX Touch ¿ ActiveTouch has pedagogically sound, graded digitised textbooks already loaded on the tablet, DigitALly is loaded with DigitALly Student Edition, another edition of Pearson's patented teaching tool while MX Touch – Ultimate is a bundled version that includes MX Touch – ActiveTouch and MX Touch – DigitALly SE, it was stated.