Penelope Cruz confirms second pregnancy
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
Actress Penelope Cruz has finally confirmed that she is expecting her second child with husband Javier Bardem.
The 38-year-old "To Rome With Love" star told a Spanish TV channel that she is "tremendously happy and excited" about her second pregnancy, reported E! online.
Cruz, who is also a mother to two-year-old son Leo, cited her pregnancy as the reason behind not being able to attend the Goya Awards in Spain on February 17.
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist