Penelope Cruz confirms second pregnancy
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Actress Penelope Cruz has finally confirmed that she is expecting her second child with husband Javier Bardem.
The 38-year-old "To Rome With Love" star told a Spanish TV channel that she is "tremendously happy and excited" about her second pregnancy, reported E! online.
Cruz, who is also a mother to two-year-old son Leo, cited her pregnancy as the reason behind not being able to attend the Goya Awards in Spain on February 17.
The couple married in 2010 in a private ceremony at a friend's home.
- US panel wary of Modi rise
- Return pharmacists to drug stores, end queues: Govt
- Minority panel works on logo, structure to include Jains
- Festival makes performers of Assam’s politicians
- Child’s death in 1997: Delhi High Court upholds 4-yr jail for quack
- Orissa ponzi scam surpasses that of Bengal by Rs 2,140 cr