People declares actor Tatum 2012's sexiest man alive
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
People magazine today declared Hollywood actor Channing Tatum the "sexiest man alive" in 2012.
A muscular 32-year-old former model, Tatum has appeared in "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra," "21 Jump Street," and "Magic Mike," among other films.
Upon hearing he had been picked for the annual honour, Tatum was modest, the gossip magazine said.
"Y'all are messing with me," it quoted him as saying.
His wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, told the magazine that her husband sculpts and likes to quote 19th century author and poet Edgar Allan Poe, as well as offer her massages.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi