People declares actor Tatum 2012's sexiest man alive
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
People magazine today declared Hollywood actor Channing Tatum the "sexiest man alive" in 2012.
A muscular 32-year-old former model, Tatum has appeared in "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra," "21 Jump Street," and "Magic Mike," among other films.
Upon hearing he had been picked for the annual honour, Tatum was modest, the gossip magazine said.
"Y'all are messing with me," it quoted him as saying.
His wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, told the magazine that her husband sculpts and likes to quote 19th century author and poet Edgar Allan Poe, as well as offer her massages.
Previous laureates of People's award include actors George Clooney, Matt Damon and Brad Pitt.