People declares actor Tatum 2012's sexiest man alive
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
People magazine today declared Hollywood actor Channing Tatum the "sexiest man alive" in 2012.
A muscular 32-year-old former model, Tatum has appeared in "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra," "21 Jump Street," and "Magic Mike," among other films.
Upon hearing he had been picked for the annual honour, Tatum was modest, the gossip magazine said.
"Y'all are messing with me," it quoted him as saying.
His wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, told the magazine that her husband sculpts and likes to quote 19th century author and poet Edgar Allan Poe, as well as offer her massages.
Previous laureates of People's award include actors George Clooney, Matt Damon and Brad Pitt.