People prefer female leaders with masculine deep voices
Agencies : New York, Thu Dec 13 2012, 22:03 hrs
- Maggi row: Nestlé India decides to take the products off shelves
- Militant ambush: 20 army men killed, 11 injured in Manipur
- China defends POK projects, questions India's oil exploration in South China Sea
- RJD-JD(U)-Congress to fight Bihar elections together: Sharad Yadav
- Pakistan wants to have normal relationship with India: Aizaz Chaudhry
Roughly three-quarters of the time, both men and women preferred the female candidate with the deeper voice.