People tell me I am good and an intelligent actress: Mahie Gill
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR take on KXIP in battle of equals
"I think a little bit of intimacy and romance is there now as you can't fool audience. People want to watch realistic scenes and films. May be in my films there are a couple of scenes like that (bold) but when people come out after watching that film, it is the subject that remains in their mind," she said.
Mahie says that such scenes get relegated in people's memory to the strong content of her films.
However, the actress says that she would not just jump in bed for the sake of it unless she is convinced.
"It is not easy at all to do it. When there are a lot of people around while you shoot you feel awkward. You can tell your director not to have too many people around. I should also feel that intimacy is required in this film. Once you are convinced then it becomes easy," she said.
Mahie revealed that she turned down many offers to do intimate scenes in the aftermath of 'Dev D' as she thought they were not required in films.
Mahie captured the audiences attention with her electrifying performance in 'Dev D', later she was also appreciated for her performance in 'Sahib biwi aur gangster'.