Pep scores: Ger 1, Eng 0
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Preview: Former champs lock horns in heavyweight clash
With UEFA slowly tightening the net around European clubs with its financial fair play rules, the Chelsea/City model looks increasingly unsustainable. The Bundesliga, in contrast, seems primed for longer-term success. Guardiola to Bayern might just represent the first step in an era of European domination.
(Karthik is a senior correspondent based in Delhi)