PepsiCo ropes in five new brand ambassadors for Kurkure
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Global food and soft drinks major PepsiCo today said it has roped in five brand ambassadors including actors Boman Irani and Farida Jalal to endorse its Kurkure snacks.
The company has also signed Parineeti Chopra, Kunal Kapoor, Ramyakrishnan and Shivansh to feature in a series of advertising campaign for the brand.
PepsiCo is attempting to highlight "unconventional yet relatable modern Indian family to take forward Kurkure's journey in the Indian snack market".
"In addition to helping us target new platforms and consumer groups, this family will also act as a creative unifier as we strengthen our position as the largest salty snack brand in the country," PepsiCo India Marketing Director- Foods, Vidur Vyas told reporters here.
Based on consumer needs, product proposition and personalities of the characters, PepsiCo will use some or all of the stars to endorse products from the large range of offerings from Kurkure, he added.