PepsiCo ropes in Hrithik Roshan as brand ambassador for Mountain Dew
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK remove KXIP openers in a hurry
Beverages and snacks major PepsiCo India today said it has roped in Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as its new brand ambassador for its soft drink 'Mountain Dew'.
"We are proud to associate with Hrithik Roshan, who truly reflects the daring, bold and fearless persona of the brand and its consumers," PepsiCo India Category Director-Flavours, Ruchira Jaitly said in a statement.
She added that the company is looking forward to a blockbuster summer and is confident that this partnership will be mutually rewarding.
"I love pushing myself to the extreme and the brand's belief in this similar viewpoint proved to be an ultimate fit which I couldn't resist," Roshan said.
Mountain Dew, which is considered one of the country's fastest growing brands in the carbonated soft drink space, crossed Rs 1,000 crore sales mark in 2011.
The company had earlier appointed Bollywood actor Salman Khan as the brand ambassador for the brand in 2011 for a one year period.
In 2012, the company did not appoint anyone as the brand ambassador.
According to industry sources, Roshan has been roped in as the brand ambassador for the brand to further enhance its visibility across the country.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer