Perpetrators of Hyderabad blasts will be apprehended: Shinde
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
"The state police and a team of NIA from the NIA Branch office at Hyderabad immediately reached the place of occurrence and cordoned off the area to collect evidence from the crime scene," he said.
Shinde said a team of NIA led by an Inspector General and Post Blast Investigative team of the National Security Guard were sent to Hyderabad from Delhi at 9:30 pm last night by a special plane and they reached by 11:30 pm. "Two cases have been registered vide CR No. 146/2013 of Saroor Nagar Police Station, Cyberabad and CR No. 56/2013 of Malkapet Police Station, Hyderabad City," the minister said.