Persons troubling Hindus will be regarded as criminals, says Baloch Liberation Army
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has said that those who trouble the minority Hindu community will be regarded as criminals and will be punished accordingly. The BLA spokesperson said that three officials of Balochistan Constabulary, who were in the custody of BLA have now been released unharmed, reports the Daily Times. The spokesperson said the Balochistan Constabulary (BC) officials have been released after they pledged not to be part of state''s anti-Baloch and Balochistan crimes. He said during the investigation no evidence against them was found to prove their involvement in any wrongdoing in Balochistan. The BLA''s spokesperson''s statement further read that consultations were in process on how to deal with those who take employment with Pakistani state institutions. He warned that abduction of members of minority Hindu community for ransom and grabbing of their properties are against the Baloch code of conduct. He further said that the Organisation was investigating the murder of a spiritual leader of Hindu community in Mastung town of Balochistan, and anyone found guilty of this heinous crime would not be pardoned.