Peter Andre furious over ex-wife Katie Price's marriage
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Singer and Reality TV stars Peter Andre is said to have been raging that ex-wife Katie Price has got married for the third time.
The 39-year-old former husband of Price - who found ou online about the marriage - allegedly told friends, "I can't believe she'd do this. What kind of example does this set for our children?".
Former glamour model Price, 34, married stripper Kieran Hayler after a six-week romance and Andre is said to be beside himself" that she's brought another man into their children's lives - only 13 weeks after splitting from ex-fiance Leandro Penna, reported Digital Spy.
A source close to Andre, who's dating 23-year-old medical student Emily MacDonagh, said, "He doesn't give a toss about her marrying again, but he can't believe she'd do this to the They'd only just got used to Leo. He wishes she would act her age - not her boyfriend's."
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.