Peter Andre furious over ex-wife Katie Price's marriage
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Singer and Reality TV stars Peter Andre is said to have been raging that ex-wife Katie Price has got married for the third time.
The 39-year-old former husband of Price - who found ou online about the marriage - allegedly told friends, "I can't believe she'd do this. What kind of example does this set for our children?".
Former glamour model Price, 34, married stripper Kieran Hayler after a six-week romance and Andre is said to be beside himself" that she's brought another man into their children's lives - only 13 weeks after splitting from ex-fiance Leandro Penna, reported Digital Spy.
A source close to Andre, who's dating 23-year-old medical student Emily MacDonagh, said, "He doesn't give a toss about her marrying again, but he can't believe she'd do this to the They'd only just got used to Leo. He wishes she would act her age - not her boyfriend's."
Andre was looking after the couple's children, Princess, 5, and Junior, 7, at the time and had "no idea what to tell them". It's even said that Price is already expecting – and although a spokeswoman denied that Price was expecting twins, she didn't elaborate on pregnancy rumours. Price addressed Andre in a statement on her official website yesterday, wishing him and Emily "all the love and luck".