Petrol price hiked by 35 paise
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Petrol price was hiked Tuesday night by about 35 paise per litre in line with firming raw material cost. Petrol will cost Rs 67.56 per litre in Delhi with effect from midnight, industry sources said.
Prices vary from city to city due to differential local sales tax or VAT rates.
This is the first revision in rates of petrol, which was deregulated by the government, since November.
Petrol price was slashed in October and November first by 56 paise and then by 95 paise per litre.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18