Petrol price hiked by 35 paise
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
Petrol price was hiked Tuesday night by about 35 paise per litre in line with firming raw material cost. Petrol will cost Rs 67.56 per litre in Delhi with effect from midnight, industry sources said.
Prices vary from city to city due to differential local sales tax or VAT rates.
This is the first revision in rates of petrol, which was deregulated by the government, since November.
Petrol price was slashed in October and November first by 56 paise and then by 95 paise per litre.