PF account statements now just a click away
- Sahara makes fresh proposal in SC for Subrata Roy's release, tells court it can't pay Rs 10K crore
- Pakistan: Pervez Musharraf survives assassination bid in Islamabad
- IPL officials, owners and 12 players named in secret report to Supreme Court
- Narendra Modi Pak, US dono ko thhokega: BJP South Delhi candidate Ramesh Bidhuri
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Maneka Gandhi says Varun's appreciation for Rahul is wrong
Over 50 million provident fund subscribers can now access their account statements online as the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on Friday launched its e-Passbook service.
Active subscribers whose electronic challan-cum-return is already uploaded, can download their e-Passbook every month under the service launched by the EPFO's Central Provident Fund Commissioner RC Mishra on Friday. The facility shall be available on www.epfindia.gov.in.
Also, the online downloading of PF account statement is not available as of now for members of PF trusts which are set up employers to manage their employees' retirement benefit.
Members can register themselves on the portal by using photo identification number, such as PAN, Aadhaar, National Population Registry, driving licence, passport, voter ID, ration card. They can use their mobile phone numbers as passwords.
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case
- Narendra Modi best bet to contain Pakistan, China says BJP leader Rathwa
- Congress threatens to pull down Narendra Modi posters
- Panel points out holes in report on trees cut, writes to civic chief