PF account statements now just a click away
- Pakistan Rangers delegation arrives in India, DG-level talks on border today
- BJP vs Sena in Mumbai; Uddhav says will ensure there is no ban on meat
- Five-phase Bihar polls from Oct 12, counting on Nov 8
- What are Gold Bond and Gold Monetisation schemes?
- Govt drops plans for special Parliament session on GST bill
Over 50 million provident fund subscribers can now access their account statements online as the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on Friday launched its e-Passbook service.
Active subscribers whose electronic challan-cum-return is already uploaded, can download their e-Passbook every month under the service launched by the EPFO's Central Provident Fund Commissioner RC Mishra on Friday. The facility shall be available on www.epfindia.gov.in.
Also, the online downloading of PF account statement is not available as of now for members of PF trusts which are set up employers to manage their employees' retirement benefit.