PF account statements now just a click away
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Over 50 million provident fund subscribers can now access their account statements online as the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on Friday launched its e-Passbook service.
Active subscribers whose electronic challan-cum-return is already uploaded, can download their e-Passbook every month under the service launched by the EPFO's Central Provident Fund Commissioner RC Mishra on Friday. The facility shall be available on www.epfindia.gov.in.
Also, the online downloading of PF account statement is not available as of now for members of PF trusts which are set up employers to manage their employees' retirement benefit.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- Discrimination on basis of caste is continuing reality, state can't shirk responsibility