PF account statements now just a click away
- BJP party of fake Ram bhakts, will contest all seats in ’17, says Shiv Sena
- To speed up infra projects, stay out of wildlife clearance, Govt tells SC
- PM woos German investors, promises stable environment
- Koraput lynching: Only 6 policemen to control armed mob of ‘200 villagers’
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton to kick off White house bid
Over 50 million provident fund subscribers can now access their account statements online as the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on Friday launched its e-Passbook service.
Active subscribers whose electronic challan-cum-return is already uploaded, can download their e-Passbook every month under the service launched by the EPFO's Central Provident Fund Commissioner RC Mishra on Friday. The facility shall be available on www.epfindia.gov.in.
Also, the online downloading of PF account statement is not available as of now for members of PF trusts which are set up employers to manage their employees' retirement benefit.
Members can register themselves on the portal by using photo identification number, such as PAN, Aadhaar, National Population Registry, driving licence, passport, voter ID, ration card. They can use their mobile phone numbers as passwords.