PF account statements now just a click away
- VIDEO: What is the US govt going to do to stop hate crimes, asks wife of Indian killed in Kansas
- UP election 2017: PM talks about 'Kabristan' and 'Shamshan,' we talk about laptop and smartphone, says Akhilesh
- BMC elections: To checkmate BJP in Mumbai, Sena and Congress in talks
- Life lost in jail: Secret AP police report cleared 2005 Delhi blast accused but no one acted on it
- ‘Cheapest phone’ maker Mohit Goel is Class VIII fail: Cops
Over 50 million provident fund subscribers can now access their account statements online as the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on Friday launched its e-Passbook service.
Active subscribers whose electronic challan-cum-return is already uploaded, can download their e-Passbook every month under the service launched by the EPFO's Central Provident Fund Commissioner RC Mishra on Friday. The facility shall be available on www.epfindia.gov.in.
Also, the online downloading of PF account statement is not available as of now for members of PF trusts which are set up employers to manage their employees' retirement benefit.
- RBI’s obstinate refusal to cut policy rates is not based on economic logic
- As a Communist student activist, I was never attacked by ABVP members; that was another era
- States obsessed with borders may even implode, making their people refugees
- Maharashtra civic elections signal a deeper restructuring of political competition in the state
- Copyright law fixes royalties to singers; don’t blame music firms for non payment
- Once you start marching to tune of ‘Left Right, Left Right’, you’re mostly marching, not thinking critically