PGGC (co-ed), Sector 46
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
The Postgraduate Government College was established in 1982 as a college for boys, becoming co-educational in 1992. Accredited with B+ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the college offers a wide range of subjects to choose from- BA and BCom with Honours, BCA and M Com. It also offers an Add on certificate course in Travel and Tourism.
The college has a sprawling campus, well equipped computer and language laboratories with internet and intranet facilities, multi-media seminar rooms, fully computerised administrative block, auditorium, fully automated library, spacious classrooms, gymnasium hall and playgrounds.
The college hostel offers limited and shared accommodation to boys (only). Admission to the hostel is on a merit basis and is provided only after confirmation of a seat in the college. The hostel rooms are spacious and well equipped.