PGGC (co-ed), Sector 46
- Farmer's suicide: Pay Rs 5-cr compensation to his kin, BJP tells Delhi govt
- Indian Railways launches mobile app for paperless unreserved tickets
- India needs a law to protect Internet: Rahul on Net Neutrality
- Late night storm claims 32 lives, injures over 80 in Bihar
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
The Postgraduate Government College was established in 1982 as a college for boys, becoming co-educational in 1992. Accredited with B+ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the college offers a wide range of subjects to choose from- BA and BCom with Honours, BCA and M Com. It also offers an Add on certificate course in Travel and Tourism.
The college has a sprawling campus, well equipped computer and language laboratories with internet and intranet facilities, multi-media seminar rooms, fully computerised administrative block, auditorium, fully automated library, spacious classrooms, gymnasium hall and playgrounds.
The college hostel offers limited and shared accommodation to boys (only). Admission to the hostel is on a merit basis and is provided only after confirmation of a seat in the college. The hostel rooms are spacious and well equipped.