PGGC (co-ed), Sector 46
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
The Postgraduate Government College was established in 1982 as a college for boys, becoming co-educational in 1992. Accredited with B+ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the college offers a wide range of subjects to choose from- BA and BCom with Honours, BCA and M Com. It also offers an Add on certificate course in Travel and Tourism.
The college has a sprawling campus, well equipped computer and language laboratories with internet and intranet facilities, multi-media seminar rooms, fully computerised administrative block, auditorium, fully automated library, spacious classrooms, gymnasium hall and playgrounds.
- Article 370 was honoured in the breach and the autonomy promised to J&K has been chipped away from time to time
- Violence against Dalits is not something that began in past two years as the tenor of debate in Parliament
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own.
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first