PGGC (co-ed), Sector 46
- J&K crisis: Governor asks PDP, BJP to clarify stand on govt formation
- Inexcusable: Delhi Police brutally assault student protesters outside RSS HQs
- Andhra quota stir takes violent turn, train set on fire
- MS Dhoni's 'great speech' to team after whitewash: ‘Don’t slip from here’
- Is Gujarat not part of India? SC questions failure in implementing MNREGA, Food Act
The Postgraduate Government College was established in 1982 as a college for boys, becoming co-educational in 1992. Accredited with B+ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the college offers a wide range of subjects to choose from- BA and BCom with Honours, BCA and M Com. It also offers an Add on certificate course in Travel and Tourism.
The college has a sprawling campus, well equipped computer and language laboratories with internet and intranet facilities, multi-media seminar rooms, fully computerised administrative block, auditorium, fully automated library, spacious classrooms, gymnasium hall and playgrounds.
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment
- India’s expanding stakes in US demand a more strategic view of their changing politics
- Supreme Court has an opportunity to rectify its ruling on Section 377
- And everyone loves censorship — or so it seemed, at a session at the Jaipur Lit Fest
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms