PGGC (co-ed), Sector 46
- As a public figure, you must learn to face criticism: SC tells Jayalalithaa in defamation case
- Rajnath Singh: Those who believe in Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat & Jamhooriyat welcome for talks
- Rohith Vemula was not a Dalit, says probe panel set up by HRD Ministry
- Scorpene Submarine: Will probe leak, says DCNS; source not from India, says Defence Ministry
- Saradha scam: ED summons Chidambaram's wife Nalini
The Postgraduate Government College was established in 1982 as a college for boys, becoming co-educational in 1992. Accredited with B+ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the college offers a wide range of subjects to choose from- BA and BCom with Honours, BCA and M Com. It also offers an Add on certificate course in Travel and Tourism.
The college has a sprawling campus, well equipped computer and language laboratories with internet and intranet facilities, multi-media seminar rooms, fully computerised administrative block, auditorium, fully automated library, spacious classrooms, gymnasium hall and playgrounds.
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways
- Mental Health Bill tries to address complex issues, but it’s a work in progress
- Modi’s recent statements could help end the troubled region’s long international isolation
- Divya Spandana: Pakistan is no hell, I stand by my remarks
- The freedom from unreason
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity