PGI celebrates Children’s Day
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
The Department of Pediatrics and Nivedita crèche at PGIMER on Wednesday celebrated Children's Day with a range of innovative and fun filled activities. A drawing competition for the admitted children was organised. The winners of the competition in every ward were given prizes. In the crèche children came dressed up as fairies and angels and sang songs and played musical chairs.
Labour Sangh holds gathering
Panchkula: The Nirman Chowk on Wednesday saw a gathering by Labour Nirman Sangh where MLA D K Bansal was the chief guest. The labourers demanded from the administration that a residential facility be made for them and the process of registration be computerised and made simpler for them.
Bapu Dham Colony children given blankets