PGI celebrates Children’s Day
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
The Department of Pediatrics and Nivedita crèche at PGIMER on Wednesday celebrated Children's Day with a range of innovative and fun filled activities. A drawing competition for the admitted children was organised. The winners of the competition in every ward were given prizes. In the crèche children came dressed up as fairies and angels and sang songs and played musical chairs.
Labour Sangh holds gathering
Panchkula: The Nirman Chowk on Wednesday saw a gathering by Labour Nirman Sangh where MLA D K Bansal was the chief guest. The labourers demanded from the administration that a residential facility be made for them and the process of registration be computerised and made simpler for them.
Bapu Dham Colony children given blankets
Chandigarh: A Childrens Day programme was organized for children from Bapu Dham Colony by Yuvsatta and Oxfam-India. Assistant Advocate General from Haryana, Manish Bansal was the chief guest on the occasion. He distributed blankets to over 300 children of Project Bridge. Children of the colony presented bhajans, dance and songs on the occasion.