PGI celebrates Children’s Day
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
The Department of Pediatrics and Nivedita crèche at PGIMER on Wednesday celebrated Children's Day with a range of innovative and fun filled activities. A drawing competition for the admitted children was organised. The winners of the competition in every ward were given prizes. In the crèche children came dressed up as fairies and angels and sang songs and played musical chairs.
Labour Sangh holds gathering
Panchkula: The Nirman Chowk on Wednesday saw a gathering by Labour Nirman Sangh where MLA D K Bansal was the chief guest. The labourers demanded from the administration that a residential facility be made for them and the process of registration be computerised and made simpler for them.
Bapu Dham Colony children given blankets
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis
- Bureaucrats are an obstacle in path of ‘parivartan’, ‘vikas’
- Out of my mind: Netaji will always remain a promise never fulfilled
- Reverse Swing: A Manifesto for Middle-Eastern Migrants in Europe
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies