PGI celebrates Children’s Day
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
The Department of Pediatrics and Nivedita crèche at PGIMER on Wednesday celebrated Children's Day with a range of innovative and fun filled activities. A drawing competition for the admitted children was organised. The winners of the competition in every ward were given prizes. In the crèche children came dressed up as fairies and angels and sang songs and played musical chairs.
Labour Sangh holds gathering
Panchkula: The Nirman Chowk on Wednesday saw a gathering by Labour Nirman Sangh where MLA D K Bansal was the chief guest. The labourers demanded from the administration that a residential facility be made for them and the process of registration be computerised and made simpler for them.
Bapu Dham Colony children given blankets
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past