PGI exam scam: Accused seeks bail
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
An accused in the PGI MD/MS exam scam, N Jagdeesh, moved a bail application before a special CBI Court on Tuesday. The accused had earlier moved a bail application to a lower court which was rejected.
MC to celebrate Lohri on January 12
Chandigarh: The MC has decided to celebrate Lohri on January 12. The decision was taken in a meeting chaired by Mayor Subhash Chawla and attended by senior concerned officers of MC.
Xavier schools to reopen on Jan 15
Chandigarh: Due to inclement St Xavier's Group of Schools will reopen its three schools — in Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali — on January 15.
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages