PGI marks World AIDS Day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Tharoor mocks at Modi's meeting with actors; 80 pc polling in Inner Manipur
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Karthik-led DD face RCB
To commemorate World AIDS Day on Saturday, the department of Pediatrics, PGIMER, organised a seminar on AIDS for the young adolescents of Snehalaya at the Advanced Pediatrics Center in the institute. A team of doctors used innovative methods were used to create awareness about this sensitive topic to the young minds. The event was sponsored by the Chandigarh State AIDs Control Society.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18