PGI marks World AIDS Day
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark, say it reflects 'intolerant mindset'
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
To commemorate World AIDS Day on Saturday, the department of Pediatrics, PGIMER, organised a seminar on AIDS for the young adolescents of Snehalaya at the Advanced Pediatrics Center in the institute. A team of doctors used innovative methods were used to create awareness about this sensitive topic to the young minds. The event was sponsored by the Chandigarh State AIDs Control Society.