PGI paper leak: CBI summons 10 people for cross-examination
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
"All the girls who were asked to be a dummy candidate are from humble backgrounds," said the CBI official. Though these girls have been claiming they did not have any idea what they were going to do in Chandigarh, the CBI says they knew everything. "They knew everything when they were brought here," said the CBI source.