PGI Pediatric Dept to hold alumni meet
- Supreme Court blames Akhilesh govt for 'negligence' in Muzaffarnagar riots, rules out probe by CBI or SIT
- Top Indian Mujahideen operative Tehseen Akhtar sent to police custody till Apr 2
- Battleground Varanasi: Everything you want to know
- Change is inevitable, constant: RSS chief
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP demands Akhilesh Yadav's resignation; Modi addresses rally in J&K
Chandigarh:The pediatricians of PGIMER, including the doctors presently in the institute and those who have passed out from the department from all over the country as well as abroad, will be coming together to join in the first day's celebrations of the golden jubilee of the Advanced Pediatric Centre on November 2.
ISB students to hold workshop for NGOs
Mohali:Students of the Indian School of Business (ISB) are conducting a two day management workshop for staff of NGOs based in the region on November 10 and 11. Titled ' Diffusion', the workshop will cover topics like fund-raising and revenue generation, investment in technology, impact measurement, role of social media, social innovation and business models and finance and accounting.
Women robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight
Panchkula:Two women, residents of Sector 4, Panchkula were robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight on Thursday. Reena and Chanchal went to a nearby bus stop to leave their children for school. On their way home, the two were stopped by two masked men on a motor cycle. Threatening the two women with a gun, the robbers asked them to hand over all the gold they were wearing. A case has been registered but police is yet to make any arrests.
- Delhi confidential: Seat selection
- Rajnath’s 3-day Lucknow tour begins today
- MP with most criminal cases ages slowly in Jharkhand
- Guru who filed case against Ramdev gets Congress ticket
- Now, Ram Vilas Vedanti threatens to rebel ‘if Rajnath refuses ticket’
- Mamata hits back: ‘Those who don’t know poverty are talking big’