PGI Pediatric Dept to hold alumni meet
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Chandigarh:The pediatricians of PGIMER, including the doctors presently in the institute and those who have passed out from the department from all over the country as well as abroad, will be coming together to join in the first day's celebrations of the golden jubilee of the Advanced Pediatric Centre on November 2.
ISB students to hold workshop for NGOs
Mohali:Students of the Indian School of Business (ISB) are conducting a two day management workshop for staff of NGOs based in the region on November 10 and 11. Titled ' Diffusion', the workshop will cover topics like fund-raising and revenue generation, investment in technology, impact measurement, role of social media, social innovation and business models and finance and accounting.
Women robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight
Panchkula:Two women, residents of Sector 4, Panchkula were robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight on Thursday. Reena and Chanchal went to a nearby bus stop to leave their children for school. On their way home, the two were stopped by two masked men on a motor cycle. Threatening the two women with a gun, the robbers asked them to hand over all the gold they were wearing. A case has been registered but police is yet to make any arrests.