Photographs of stars up for auction
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Photographs of stars including Sylvester Stallone, Diana Ross and Liza Minnelli partying at legendary New York nightclub Studio 54 are to be sold at auction.
Later this month, bosses of Palm Beach Modern Auctions in Florida will sell off items from the archives of the club's late owner Steve Rubell, including a haul of photos, reported New York Post online.
The Manhattan nightspot was a popular celebrity haunt in the 1970s and the sale will include images of stars including Farrah Fawcett and Bianca Jagger at the venue.
Also up for auction from Rubell's collection is an Andy Warhol dollar-sign sculpture, signed and dated by the artist, which is estimated to sell for up to USD 50,000.