Photographs of stars up for auction
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Photographs of stars including Sylvester Stallone, Diana Ross and Liza Minnelli partying at legendary New York nightclub Studio 54 are to be sold at auction.
Later this month, bosses of Palm Beach Modern Auctions in Florida will sell off items from the archives of the club's late owner Steve Rubell, including a haul of photos, reported New York Post online.
The Manhattan nightspot was a popular celebrity haunt in the 1970s and the sale will include images of stars including Farrah Fawcett and Bianca Jagger at the venue.
Also up for auction from Rubell's collection is an Andy Warhol dollar-sign sculpture, signed and dated by the artist, which is estimated to sell for up to USD 50,000.