Photographs of stars up for auction
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Photographs of stars including Sylvester Stallone, Diana Ross and Liza Minnelli partying at legendary New York nightclub Studio 54 are to be sold at auction.
Later this month, bosses of Palm Beach Modern Auctions in Florida will sell off items from the archives of the club's late owner Steve Rubell, including a haul of photos, reported New York Post online.
The Manhattan nightspot was a popular celebrity haunt in the 1970s and the sale will include images of stars including Farrah Fawcett and Bianca Jagger at the venue.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment
- Edit - Come clean