Pia Singh sells DLF shares worth Rs 100 cr to other promoters
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
Pia Singh, daughter of DLF Chairman K P Singh, today sold 42.5 lakh shares of the realty major worth nearly Rs 100 crore to six other promoter entities.
As per bulk data available with the stock exchanges, Singh, one of the promoters of DLF, offloaded 42,49,600 shares of the realty major.
These shares were sold on an average price of Rs 235 aggregating the deal size to Rs 99.86 crore, the data showed.
In an inter-promoter transfer, shares were acquired by Kavita Singh, wife of Pia's brother, and five other promoter entities --DLF Investments, Kohinoor Real Estates Company, Madhur Housing & Development Company, Sidhant Housing & Development Company and Vishal Foods & Investments.
Last month, DLF had informed the stock exchanges that Pia Singh would sell up to 50 lakh shares or amounting to 0.29 per cent stake in the company, at Rs 217.17 per share by January 31, 2012.
Shares of DLF today grew by 0.74 per cent to settle at Rs 236.65 apiece on the BSE.