PIL seeks CBI, ED probe against Mayawati’s brother
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Allahabad High Court on Thursday directed a petitioner seeking probe into real estate business transactions of a brother of former Chief Minister Mayawati to first approach the CBI and the Enforcement Directorate in this regard. Directing the listing of the case after five weeks, a Division Bench comprising Chief Justice Shiva Kirti Singh and Justice Dilip Gupta asked petitioner Vijay Singh Yadav to file an affidavit stating the result of his representation to the two agencies. Yadav had sought probe by the CBI and the ED into alleged misuse of government machinery.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready