Pistorius' girlfriend was pregnant when shot to death: report
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: DD draw first blood, McCullum departs early
Oscar Pistorius' slain girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp was pregnant on the night of her killing, according to explosive allegations that came into light in the US.
It is believed Steenkamp broke the news of the baby to the Blade Runner on the night of her killing, the Daily Star reports.
The Bladerunner has denied her murder, insisting he mistook his girlfriend for an intruder at his home. Reports in a US magazine claim Steenkamp was overjoyed about becoming a mum and could not wait to tell the Olympics and Paralympics star, the paper said.
Friends confirmed that Reeva had been in a great mood as she travelled to Pistorius' plush pad earlier that day, and CCTV footage shows her laughing with security staff as she goes through the gates on her way to see him. However, few hours later police were called to Pistorius' home, where they found Steenkamp dead from four gunshot wounds, the paper said.
Pistorius held his own memorial on Tuesday for lover Steenkamp as he struggles to come to terms with events. He had been in court for a bail hearing on the day of Steenkamp's funeral, and so staged his own service at his uncle Arnold's house on Tuesday, the paper reported.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota