Pistorius' girlfriend was pregnant when shot to death: report
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Oscar Pistorius' slain girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp was pregnant on the night of her killing, according to explosive allegations that came into light in the US.
It is believed Steenkamp broke the news of the baby to the Blade Runner on the night of her killing, the Daily Star reports.
The Bladerunner has denied her murder, insisting he mistook his girlfriend for an intruder at his home. Reports in a US magazine claim Steenkamp was overjoyed about becoming a mum and could not wait to tell the Olympics and Paralympics star, the paper said.
Friends confirmed that Reeva had been in a great mood as she travelled to Pistorius' plush pad earlier that day, and CCTV footage shows her laughing with security staff as she goes through the gates on her way to see him. However, few hours later police were called to Pistorius' home, where they found Steenkamp dead from four gunshot wounds, the paper said.
Pistorius held his own memorial on Tuesday for lover Steenkamp as he struggles to come to terms with events. He had been in court for a bail hearing on the day of Steenkamp's funeral, and so staged his own service at his uncle Arnold's house on Tuesday, the paper reported.