Pistorius' girlfriend was pregnant when shot to death: report
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Oscar Pistorius' slain girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp was pregnant on the night of her killing, according to explosive allegations that came into light in the US.
It is believed Steenkamp broke the news of the baby to the Blade Runner on the night of her killing, the Daily Star reports.
The Bladerunner has denied her murder, insisting he mistook his girlfriend for an intruder at his home. Reports in a US magazine claim Steenkamp was overjoyed about becoming a mum and could not wait to tell the Olympics and Paralympics star, the paper said.
Friends confirmed that Reeva had been in a great mood as she travelled to Pistorius' plush pad earlier that day, and CCTV footage shows her laughing with security staff as she goes through the gates on her way to see him. However, few hours later police were called to Pistorius' home, where they found Steenkamp dead from four gunshot wounds, the paper said.
Pistorius held his own memorial on Tuesday for lover Steenkamp as he struggles to come to terms with events. He had been in court for a bail hearing on the day of Steenkamp's funeral, and so staged his own service at his uncle Arnold's house on Tuesday, the paper reported.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express