'Pitt-Jolie romance began with Kidman'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- Naveen Patnaik: The survivor
- Elections 2014 Live: Narendra Modi to address Chennai rally in first of many in Tamil Nadu
Brad Pitt initially pulled out of 'Mr & Mrs Smith' as he felt he had no chemistry with the film's original female lead Nicole Kidman, a book claims.
The 44-year-old Australian actress was cast as the lead which was later played by Angelina Jolie and the 2005 film also marks the beginning of the Pitt-Jolie romance.
The film's producer Arnon Milchan says Pitt, 47, was unhappy that there was no spark with Kidman, reported Sun online. When Milchan cast Jolie, Pitt called back to say he was happy to play Mr to her Mrs, revealed the 66-year-old producer in his recently launched book 'Confidential: The Life of Secret Agent Turned Hollywood Tycoon'.
It was a life-changing decision as Pitt, who was then married to Jennifer Aniston, and Jolie, 36, fell in love. "Jen didn't believe he was involved. He eventually admitted it. Jen was furious and threw him out," Milchan said.