'Pitt-Jolie romance began with Kidman'
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Brad Pitt initially pulled out of 'Mr & Mrs Smith' as he felt he had no chemistry with the film's original female lead Nicole Kidman, a book claims.
The 44-year-old Australian actress was cast as the lead which was later played by Angelina Jolie and the 2005 film also marks the beginning of the Pitt-Jolie romance.
The film's producer Arnon Milchan says Pitt, 47, was unhappy that there was no spark with Kidman, reported Sun online. When Milchan cast Jolie, Pitt called back to say he was happy to play Mr to her Mrs, revealed the 66-year-old producer in his recently launched book 'Confidential: The Life of Secret Agent Turned Hollywood Tycoon'.
- True patriotism requires you to be able to say I am ashamed of my country in certain respects
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?