'Pitt-Jolie romance began with Kidman'
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Brad Pitt initially pulled out of 'Mr & Mrs Smith' as he felt he had no chemistry with the film's original female lead Nicole Kidman, a book claims.
The 44-year-old Australian actress was cast as the lead which was later played by Angelina Jolie and the 2005 film also marks the beginning of the Pitt-Jolie romance.
The film's producer Arnon Milchan says Pitt, 47, was unhappy that there was no spark with Kidman, reported Sun online. When Milchan cast Jolie, Pitt called back to say he was happy to play Mr to her Mrs, revealed the 66-year-old producer in his recently launched book 'Confidential: The Life of Secret Agent Turned Hollywood Tycoon'.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism