Plane with Italian fashion executive lost in Venezuela
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy sent to police custody till March 4
- Congress core group meets today over anti-graft ordinances pushed by Rahul
- Chhattisgarh: Six policemen killed in Naxal ambush
- IPL betting probe: Senior Tamil Nadu cop suspended for violation of 'conduct rules'
- Govt hikes DA by 10% for 80 lakh employees & pensioners
A small plane carrying four Italian tourists, including the head of the Missoni fashion business, disappeared off the coast of Venezuela on Friday morning, prompting a sea and air search mission that continued Saturday.
Vittorio Missoni, 58, an owner of the family-run label famed for its zigzag knitwear, and his wife, Maurizia Castiglioni, were aboard the plane, which was missing after takeoff from the island resort of Los Roques, the company confirmed in a statement on Saturday.
Interior minister Nestor Reverol Friday night said the plane, a BN2 Islander, took off from Los Roques at 11:29 am.
- Love and thereabouts
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past