Playboy to launch first beach cafe in Goa in Jan-Mar quarter
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
"Playboy's global appeal as a design-driven and upscale lifestyle brand is a great fit with India's rising middle class and large Generation Y audience. We have given tremendous consideration to local taste and customs. We look forward to introduce the modern Playboy brand to the new generation which aspires a good life," Playboy Enterprise Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer Matthew Nordby said.