Pleas against Shinde in 2 courts
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
While a lower court in Jaipur on Wednesday heard a writ petition filed against Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde for stating that the BJP and RSS promoted 'Hindu terrorism', a complaint was also filed before a Delhi court against him, alleging that he had "willfully, maliciously and without any lawful excuse, with a clear intention to cause ill-will and hatred deliberately made derogatory statements regarding
The complaint, filed by V P Kumar, alleged, "The act of the accused becomes more heinous and grave as the accused is the Hon'ble Minister of India and hence responsible for maintaining law and order, promoting peace and harmony among different groups, races, religions, castes."
The complaint is expected to come up for hearing on Monday.
The Jaipur court, hearing writ petition by BJP worker Somdutt Panchal, is likely to deliver judgment on Thursday.