PM announces Rs 10 lakh ex-gratia
Express News Service : New Delhi, Fri Feb 22 2013, 06:23 hrs
- No permission for Gujarat roadshow: Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
Expressing concern over the rape and murder of three sisters in Maharashtra during the Union Cabinet meeting Thursday, PM Manmohan Singh announced a Rs 10 lakh ex-gratia to the victims' family from the Prime Minister's Relief Fund.