PMO likely to approve special package for roads
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: EC censures Amit Shah, Azam Khan over controversial remarks
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Malinga breaks solid stand, cleans up Pandey for 64
Both NHAI and the road transport ministry have together been able to award only 1,600 km of road projects as compared to a target of 9,600 km set by the PMO that was revised downwards to 8,800 km.
The road transport ministry's plan to award 4,000 km of road projects on Engineering Procurement and Contract basis is also unlikely to happen due to delay in approvals.