PM's press meet: Manmohan Singh's top 10 quotes
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh held a rare press conference and presented the UPA II's performance report. Here are the top ten quotes from the press meet.
1. I sincerely believe what Narendra Modi is saying is not going to materialise: PM on Modi's 'dream' of becoming PM.
2. If you measure the strength of Prime Minister by presiding over mass massacre of innocent citizens on streets of Ahmedabad, then I do not believe in it: PM
3. History will be kinder to me than the contempory media and the opposition parties in Parliament: PM
4. My best moment as PM was when we struck a nuclear deal with the US, says PM.
5. I have always felt that our government would have strengthened if Rahul Gandhi had joined it: PM
6. I have ruled myself out as a PM candidate if UPA comes back to power. Rahul Gandhi has outstanding credentials to be the PM candidate: PM.
7. No individual or authority can substitute the due process of democratic governance: PM
8. We are set for better times, says PM highlighting growth rate in past 9 years is the highest.
9. When history is written, we will come out unscathed: PM.
10. Corruption charges against government relate to UPA-I and people of the country have not heeded to those charges and given us a second term: PM