Polaris launches 'Ranger RZR XP 900' priced at Rs 19 lakh
- Bulandshahr gangrape case: SC pulls up Azam Khan for calling the incident 'political conspiracy'
- Rajnath Singh to lead all-party team to Kashmir on September 4
- Banks, govt offices reopen, private cars back on roads as curfew lifted in most parts of Kashmir
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says won't resign from Rajya Sabha
- Scorpene Submarine data leak being viewed 'very seriously', says Navy chief
Polaris India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based off-road vehicle maker Polaris Industries, today launched a new vehicle 'Ranger RZR XP 900', priced at Rs 19.36 lakh.
"This launch is going to set the spirits high for adventurers and travel enthusiasts who will now be able to enjoy the ease of owning and maintaining this vehicle and exploring tough terrains with ease and comfort," Polaris India Managing Director Pankaj Dubey said in a statement.
Polaris India has recently announced its tie up with HDFC Bank to provide easy financing solutions to its customers.
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist
- Ironically, freedom of speech was first restricted to curb anti-Pakistan views
- Scorpene data leak underlines hazards of India’s dependence for military hardware
- Government has the opportunity to rein in food inflation on a sustainable basis
- PM Dahal must address coalition concerns, balance relations with India, China
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism