Polaris launches 'Ranger RZR XP 900' priced at Rs 19 lakh
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
Polaris India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based off-road vehicle maker Polaris Industries, today launched a new vehicle 'Ranger RZR XP 900', priced at Rs 19.36 lakh.
"This launch is going to set the spirits high for adventurers and travel enthusiasts who will now be able to enjoy the ease of owning and maintaining this vehicle and exploring tough terrains with ease and comfort," Polaris India Managing Director Pankaj Dubey said in a statement.
Polaris India has recently announced its tie up with HDFC Bank to provide easy financing solutions to its customers.
"Through this tie up, the customers of Polaris are able to avail special rates on financing from the bank which is extended to cover financing options by all the branches of HDFC in India," it added.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready