Polaris launches 'Ranger RZR XP 900' priced at Rs 19 lakh
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Polaris India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based off-road vehicle maker Polaris Industries, today launched a new vehicle 'Ranger RZR XP 900', priced at Rs 19.36 lakh.
"This launch is going to set the spirits high for adventurers and travel enthusiasts who will now be able to enjoy the ease of owning and maintaining this vehicle and exploring tough terrains with ease and comfort," Polaris India Managing Director Pankaj Dubey said in a statement.
Polaris India has recently announced its tie up with HDFC Bank to provide easy financing solutions to its customers.
"Through this tie up, the customers of Polaris are able to avail special rates on financing from the bank which is extended to cover financing options by all the branches of HDFC in India," it added.