Polaris launches 'Ranger RZR XP 900' priced at Rs 19 lakh
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Polaris India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based off-road vehicle maker Polaris Industries, today launched a new vehicle 'Ranger RZR XP 900', priced at Rs 19.36 lakh.
"This launch is going to set the spirits high for adventurers and travel enthusiasts who will now be able to enjoy the ease of owning and maintaining this vehicle and exploring tough terrains with ease and comfort," Polaris India Managing Director Pankaj Dubey said in a statement.
Polaris India has recently announced its tie up with HDFC Bank to provide easy financing solutions to its customers.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2