Police file chargesheet in Reebok scam case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal slapped again, BJP says AAP's 'false promises' may be the cause
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Mamata government asks Election Commission to reconsider transfer orders of West Bengal officials
Gurgaon police on Monday finally filed the chargesheet in a local court in the alleged Reebok scam. The police had named and arrested 12 accused in the case earlier.
After the initial arrest of five main accused, the Special Investigation Team (SIT) formed to probe the alleged Reebok scam had arrested seven more persons later for their alleged role.
Police said that they had filed a 2,500-3,000 page chargesheet in a local court describing how the alleged scam was done.
"We have filed the chargesheet in a local court and doing the necessary investigations. However one of the accused who had moved application that he had nothing to do with the case was discharged from the allegations," said Maheshwar Dayal DCP (East).
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city