Police file closure report in Agra blast case
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Having failed to make any headway, the Agra police have filed the closure report in the case of the bomb blast at a private hospital in September last year in which six persons were injured. Inspector Santosh Kumar Yadav, who investigated the case, said he filed the closure report because "the accused involved in the crime could not be identified". However, the court has not yet accepted the closure report, said Yadav, who is in-charge of the Hariparwat police station.
The police said during investigation, they questioned several persons, including those who were injured in the blast, but failed to get any clue.