Police file closure report in Agra blast case
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
Having failed to make any headway, the Agra police have filed the closure report in the case of the bomb blast at a private hospital in September last year in which six persons were injured. Inspector Santosh Kumar Yadav, who investigated the case, said he filed the closure report because "the accused involved in the crime could not be identified". However, the court has not yet accepted the closure report, said Yadav, who is in-charge of the Hariparwat police station.
The police said during investigation, they questioned several persons, including those who were injured in the blast, but failed to get any clue.