Police on poll duty start voting by post
- Lok Sabha elections: First phase of polling ends, Assam records 72 pc voting, Tripura 80 pc
- Modiâs mark on BJP manifesto
- Possible signals from lost jet's black boxes heard
- Revenge remark: EC issues notice to Amit Shah
- April 7 Campaign roundup: BJP talking of minority welfare is like Dracula heading blood bank, says Congress; AAP will not even win a single seat in LS polls, says Kalyan Singh
Police personnel deployed on election duty in Gujarat began casting their votes through postal ballot, with special arrangements having been made by the Election Commission. "Over 2,000 police personnel and home guards who will be going on duty in the elections have begun exercising their franchise," Jamnagar district election officer N B Upadhayay said.