Police probe Jaya Prada's 'morphed' online pictures
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia and Rahul were the primary decision makers while Manmohan was just a facade, says Modi
The Delhi Police is looking for the source of "morphed pictures" of Samajwadi Party MP and former actor Jaya Prada after she complained the photographs had been put up on a website and the link posted on her Facebook account.
Sources said Jaya Prada, along with Rajya Sabha member Amar Singh, approached the Economic Offences Wing Monday and complained about the pictures.
"She claimed that her account had been hacked and her photos uploaded," an officer said.
Subsequently, the Facebook profile had been viewed by many visitors and obscene messages posted.