Police probe Jaya Prada's 'morphed' online pictures
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
The Delhi Police is looking for the source of "morphed pictures" of Samajwadi Party MP and former actor Jaya Prada after she complained the photographs had been put up on a website and the link posted on her Facebook account.
Sources said Jaya Prada, along with Rajya Sabha member Amar Singh, approached the Economic Offences Wing Monday and complained about the pictures.
"She claimed that her account had been hacked and her photos uploaded," an officer said.
Subsequently, the Facebook profile had been viewed by many visitors and obscene messages posted.