Police probe Jaya Prada's 'morphed' online pictures
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Delhi Police is looking for the source of "morphed pictures" of Samajwadi Party MP and former actor Jaya Prada after she complained the photographs had been put up on a website and the link posted on her Facebook account.
Sources said Jaya Prada, along with Rajya Sabha member Amar Singh, approached the Economic Offences Wing Monday and complained about the pictures.
"She claimed that her account had been hacked and her photos uploaded," an officer said.
Subsequently, the Facebook profile had been viewed by many visitors and obscene messages posted.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express