Police probe Jaya Prada's 'morphed' online pictures
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The Delhi Police is looking for the source of "morphed pictures" of Samajwadi Party MP and former actor Jaya Prada after she complained the photographs had been put up on a website and the link posted on her Facebook account.
Sources said Jaya Prada, along with Rajya Sabha member Amar Singh, approached the Economic Offences Wing Monday and complained about the pictures.
"She claimed that her account had been hacked and her photos uploaded," an officer said.
Subsequently, the Facebook profile had been viewed by many visitors and obscene messages posted.